Up, up, up and away with employee experience
Streamlining and improving employee experience is a topic of great significance for companies as employee satisfaction starts to take precedence. Organisational & HR leaders need to move quick to ensure that employees feel empowered and supported through a unified experience. Where can they start?Let’s see
Why should leaders focus on employee experience?
We said that employee experience is and it is going to be a hot topic for several years but why is it so important for your organisation? Well, there is a number of reasons:
- Improved Job Satisfaction: A positive employee experience can lead to increased job satisfaction, which in turn can lead to greater motivation, engagement, and productivity.
- Attraction and Retention of Talent: A good employee experience can help attract and retain top talent, which is crucial for the long-term success of any organization.
- Better Reputation: A company that prioritizes employee experience is more likely to have a positive reputation in the marketplace, which can help attract customers, partners, and investors.
- Increased Innovation: When employees are satisfied and engaged, they are more likely to be creative and come up with new ideas and solutions.
- Higher Employee Loyalty: A positive employee experience can foster a sense of loyalty and commitment among employees, reducing turnover and improving stability.
- Improved Customer Experience: A positive employee experience can also have a positive impact on the customer experience. When employees are happy and engaged, they are more likely to provide better service and build stronger relationships with customers.
It has a direct impact on key business outcomes such as job satisfaction, talent attraction and retention, reputation, innovation, employee loyalty, and customer experience.
Market insights How do others see employee experience?
What’s stopping you from creating a great employee experience?
Siloed organization & tools
No centralized access to HR Services
Lack of automation
Your HR teams are receiving too many inquiries that could have been resolved automatically
Poor data visibility
No real visibility into data and performance of other teams within organisation
You want to harmonize practices but you don’t know where to start
No clear guidelines
Your employees feel lost when it comes to know which CoE to turn to
Lack of ideas
How could you improve our employee’s satisfaction and engagement
How does the ServiceNow fit into this? With us and the Now Platform you can solve your HR pain points easily
Thanks to our employee experience, process design and platform expertise, we support our customers to implement long lasting digitized HR Service catalogs and seamless employee experiences in an outstandingly short period of time.
Don’t take our word for it.
See how did others streamline their employee experience.
The municipality of Copenhagen is home to more than half a million people. This local government had issues handling administrative processes and internal processes. The integration of ServiceNow has increased automation and work procedures, resulting in a better overview of cases and generally more effective operations.
About us #1 preferred ServiceNow Partner in EMEA
Devoteam has supported more than 1,000 clients on their workflow implementation journey. Here’s how you can benefit from our technical expertise, agile approach and creative vision.
Your award-winning partner
With 25 years of service management expertise, we’ll streamline your strategic evolution in innovative and exciting ways. And you’ll always receive the best bespoke solutions from our team of hundreds of experts across 18 countries – we’ve supported thousands of clients across EMEA and beyond. With a firm focus on customer-centric design, our management consultants always work in synergy with our delivery experts to drive holistic transformation – so every element of your enterprise is aimed towards excellence. Your full ServiceNow platform coverage and expertise is backed by the collective brainpower of our International Centres of Excellence (ICE) in Toulouse and Prague – as well as our status as ServiceNow Elite Partner and Global IT Workflow Partner of the Year 2021. With an award-winning partner by your side, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.