Once again, we’re kicking off 2024 in style!
A new year awaits – and we are ‘workflowing’ like never before! But what will be groundbreaking when it comes to workflows in 2024, and how do you get your business and organization involved?
Join us on Tuesday, 30th January at 3:00 PM CET for an hour full of inspiration. We will give an overview of the workflow ecosystem in 2024, and give you inspiration for the coming year of digitalization!
We have lined up 5 experts in a panel – each of them will predict the coming year within…
- Technology workflows – meet expert Michael Olsen from Denmark
- Employee workflows – meet expert Anne Granet from France
- Customer workflows – meet expert Petr Smejkal from the Czech Republic
- Creator workflows – meet expert Jürgen Werkmann from Germany
- GRC workflows – meet expert Jan Rendl from the Czech Republic
To control the course of the battle, we have ServiceNow expert as a moderator.
We look forward to a dynamic session – you can expect no slides, just us and 5 exciting and thought-provoking predictions.
Take part with us, we welcome any sharp questions that pop up during the session from you.
Happy New Year!
CSM Centre of Excellence Tech Lead, Devoteam ALPS & ICE
Petr is an EMEA expert lead for Customer Workflows at Devoteam. He has a wide experience with different ServiceNow products, but Customer Service Management is his specialty. Petr led small, medium and huge implementations as an architect and he always tries to find the most effective, yet simple solution, specifically designed to the client's needs.